신선한 지역 농산물을 구입하고 싶으시다면 Farmers Market을 이용하는 것도 괜찮을 것 같습니다.
아래는 근처 Farmers Market List입니다. 참조하시기 바랍니다.
- Ambridge Farmers Market
St. Mary’s Byzantine Catholic Church,
624 Park Road off Route 65. 4 to 7 p.m. Thurs. May to Nov. 20; also open Nov. 25.
- Beaver Farmers Market,
courthouse lot, Fourth and Market sts. 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. May to Dec. 20.
NEW LOCATION: Beaver Falls Farmers Market, Eighth Ave. and 12th St. 4 to 7 p.m. Mon. May through Nov.
- Beechview (Citiparks) Farmers Market
St. Catherine’s Church lot,
Broadway Ave. and Belasco St. 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thurs. June 12 to Oct. 23. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- Bethel Park Farmers Market,
Bethel Park Community Center Playground, 5151 Park Ave. 3 to 7 p.m. Tues. May to Oct. 7.
- Bloomfield (Citiparks) Farmers Market
St. Maria Goretti (former Immaculate Conception) school,
Cedarville St. and Friendship Ave. 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thurs. May 15 to Nov. 20.
Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
NEW: Bloomfield Saturday Market,
5050 Liberty Ave. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. May 31 to Nov. 1.
Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT. bloomfieldnow.com/bloomfield-saturday-market.html
Grow Pittsburgh Farm Stand,
Sixth St. and Braddock Ave. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sat. June through Oct. Accepts EBT.
- Bridgeville Farmers Market,
431 Washington Pike (behind Northwest Savings Bank). 4 to 7 p.m. Tues. June 17 to Sept. 23.
- Butler Farmers Market,
205 S. Chestnut St. 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. May 17 through Oct. and 2 to 6 p.m. Weds. July through Oct.
- Carrick (Citiparks) Farmers Market, Carrick Shopping Center, 2100 Brownsville Road and Parkfield St. 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Weds. June 11 through Nov. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- Charleroi Farmers Market,
Market House in 400 block of McKean Ave. 3 to 6 p.m. Thurs. July 24 to Oct. 16.
- Chippewa Farmers Market,
Darlington and Shenango roads. 4 to 7 p.m. Tues. May through Nov.
- Coraopolis Farmers Market,
Presbyterian Church, Broadway St. and Fifth Ave. 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Mon. June 23 through Oct.
- Cranberry Farmers Market,
behind municipal building on Rochester Road,
3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Fri.; lot behind fire station on Mashuda Dr., 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. June 13 through Oct.
Streets of Cranberry Farmers Market, 20412 Route 19 North. 1 to 7 p.m. Tues. and Thurs. June 17 through Oct.
- Derry: Keystone Farmers Market,
1150 Keystone Park Road just off state Route 981 at Keystone State Park. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sun. June through Sept.
- NEW LOCATION: Dormont Farmers Market, lot at Potomac and Espy aves. 4 to 7 p.m. Mon. June through Oct.
- Downtown: (Citiparks) City-County Building, 400 Grant St. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fri. May 16 to Nov. 7.
- Downtown: Market Square Farmers Market, Forbes Ave. and Market Pl. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thurs. May 15 through Oct. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- Downtown: Flower Fair (plus plants and produce), U.S. Steel Tower Plaza, Grant St. at Sixth Ave. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Fri. May 9 through Oct. 17 or 24.
- East Liberty (Citiparks) Farmers Market, 5800 Penn Circle West. 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Mon. May 12 through Nov. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- East Liberty: Farmers Market Cooperative, 344 N. Sheridan Ave., next to Home Depot. 5 a.m. to noon Sat. year-round. farmersmarketcooperativeofeastliberty.com.
- Etna Farmers Market, across from the borough building at 437 Butler St. 3 to 6 p.m. Thurs. June to Oct. 24. etnalive.org.
- Export Farmers Market, Kennedy Ave. at Italy Road. 4 to 7 p.m. Tues. June through at least Sept.
- Forest Hills Farmers Market, Forest Hills Presbyterian Church lot on Ardmore Blvd. 4 to 7 p.m. Fri. June through Oct. foresthillsfarmersmarket.com.
- Fox Chapel Farmers Market, Shady Side Academy Senior School at 423 Fox Chapel Road. 3 to 6 p.m. Weds. June 11 through Oct.
- Frazer Farmers Market, Pittsburgh Mills, JCPenney’s lot. 3 to 7 p.m. Thurs. June through Oct.
- Garfield Community Farm Stand, Valley View Presbyterian Church at Aiken Ave. and Black St. 3 to 7 p.m. Weds. June through Oct. Accepts EBT.
- Greensburg Farmers Market, 214 Donohue Road. 3 to 6 Tues. May to Nov. 18.
- Greensburg: Farmers Market at Lynch Field, Route 819. 9 a.m. to noon Sat. May into Nov.
- Greensburg (Hempfield) Farmers Market: Across from Tastyland, 1476 Business Route 66. 3 to 6 p.m. Thurs. June through Oct.
- Green Tree Farmers Market in the Park, Green Tree Park, Greentree Road. 4 to 7 p.m. Thurs. May (until 7:30 p.m. starting in July) through Oct. greentreeboro.com.
- Hampton: St. Ursula Church Farmers Market, Duncan Ave. at Kirk Ave. Noon to 7 p.m. Fri. and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. June 6 through Oct.
- Hampton/Indiana Township: The Market at Hartwood,Middle Road and Hartwood Acres in Hartwood Acres Park. Sat. 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 14, July 12, Aug. 9 and Sept. 13 (this one is at the Mansion at 200 Hartwood Acres).
- Hickory Farmers & Country Market, Route 50 at Route 18. 3 to 7 p.m. Tues. and 9 to 1 p.m. Sat. July 5 to Oct. 4.
- Jeannette Bridges to Prosperity Farm Market, Magee Ave. lot. 3:30 to 7 p.m. Thurs. June 19 at least through Sept. facebook.com/jeannettefarmmarket.
- Latrobe Farmers Market, Chestnut St. and Irving Ave. Noon to 4 p.m. Tues. June 3 (open til 7:30 p.m.) to Oct. 21 (closed July 1).
- Lawrenceville Farmers Market, Goodwill lot at 118 52nd St. 12:30 to 4 p.m. Sat. June to Sept. 6. lawrencevillefarmersmarket.com
- Ligonier Country Market, Springer Road and W. Main St. 8 a.m. to noon Sat. May 17 to Oct. 4. ligoniercountrymarket.com.
- Lower Burrell Farmers Market, City Hall lot at 2800 Bethel St. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. June 21 to Oct. 18.
- Mars Farmers Market, 225 Crowe Ave. in Woodland Valley Church lot across from post office. 9 a.m. to noon Sat. May through Sept.
- McDonald Trail Station Farmers Market, on the Panhandle Trail at 160 S. McDonald St. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. July to at least mid Sept.
- Monroeville Lions Farmers Market, Monroeville Community Park, 2399 Tilbrook Road. 9 a.m. to noon. Sat. May 10 to Nov. 22. monroevillefarmersmarket.com.
- Monongahela Farmers Market, Chess Park, Main and Seventh sts. 3 to 6 p.m. Fri. June 13 through Sept.
- NEW: Moon Township Farmers Market, municipal building at 1000 Beaver Grade Road. 3 to 6 p.m. Weds. June 4 to Oct. 1.
- Mt. Lebanon Lions Farmers Market, United Lutheran Church lot, 975 Washington Road. 4 to 7 p.m. Weds. June 18 through Oct. mtlebanonlionsfarmersmarket.com.
- Mt. Lebanon Uptown Farmers Market, 710-740 Washington Road. 9 a.m. to noon Sat. May 10 through Oct. http://themtlebanonuptownfarmersmarket.yolasite.com.
- Mount Pleasant Farmers Market, behind Levin furniture at Smithfield and St. Clair sts. 1 to 6 p.m. Weds. July 9 to Oct. 15.
- NEW: Murrysville Farmers Market, 3235 Sardis Road. 3 to 7 p.m. Thurs. July through Sept.
- New Brighton Farmers Market, Fifth Ave. and 12th St. 4 to 7 p.m. Tues. June through Oct.
- New Stanton Turnpike Plaza Farmers Market, Pennsylvania Turnpike West Mile 77.6. Dawn to dusk daily. April through Nov. 25.
- North Huntingdon: Farm Market Association of Central Westmoreland, Teddy’s Restaurant, 8695 Route 30. 8 a.m. to noon Sat. July into Oct.
- North Side (Citiparks) Farmers Market, E. Ohio St. and Cedar Ave. across from Allegheny General Hospital. 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Fri. May 16 to Nov. 21. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- Oakland: Farmers at Phipps, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens lawn at Schenley Dr. 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Weds. June through Oct. Certified organic and naturally grown produce.
- Oakland Farmers Market, Schenley Plaza, 4000 Forbes Ave. 3 to 6 p.m. Fri. June to Oct. 24. http://oaklandfarmersmarket.org.
- NEW: Ohio Township Farmers Market, Agway lot at 125 McAleer Road. 10 to 2 Sat. Roughly July into Oct.
Olde Town Grove City Farmers Market, in park between 118 and 138 S. Broad St. 3 to 6 p.m. Thurs. June through Oct. oldetowngrovecity.com.
- NEW: Peters Farmers Market, St. David’s Episcopal Church, 905 E. McMurray Road. 3 to 7 p.m. Weds. May 28 through Sept. peterstownshipfarmersmarket.org.
- Pitcairn Farmers Market, at firehouse at 100 Center Ave. 4 to 7 p.m. Weds. June through Sept.
- Pleasant Hills Lions Farmers Market, Pleasant Hills Presbyterian Church, Caryl Drive lot. 3 to 6:30 p.m. Thurs. May 29 to Oct. 9. http://pleasanthillsfarmersmarket.com.
- Point Breeze: Grow Pittsburgh farm stand at Shiloh Farm, Thomas Blvd. and Homewood Ave., 3 to 6 p.m. Thurs. June 12 to Oct. 23. Accepts EBT.
- Ross Farmers Market, 920 Perry Highway, St. John’s Lutheran Church. 3 to 7 p.m. Weds. May 14 through Oct.
- Sewickley: St. James Farmers Market, St. James Parish lot, 200 Walnut St. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. April through Nov.
- Slippery Rock Community Farmers Market, Rock Falls Park, Route 173. 9 a.m. to noon Sat. May through Oct.
- South Fayette/Cecil: Original Farmers Market, Route 50, 5 miles west of Bridgeville exit of Interstate 79, at Route 978. 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Fri. in May; 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Mon., Weds. and Fri. June through Nov. theoriginalfarmersmarket.net
- South Side (Citiparks) Farmers Market, Carson and 18th sts., 3:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tues. May 13 through Nov. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- NEW: Squirrel Hill (Citiparks) Farmers Market, Beacon/Bartlett lot behind 1900 block of Murray Ave. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sun. June 1 to Nov. 23. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- Strip District: Farmers@Firehouse, 2216 Penn Ave. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. May 10 to Nov. 22. Mostly organic and naturally grown produce, local meat and poultry. Chef demos weekly. Sponsored by Slow Food Pittsburgh. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT. farmersatfirehouse.com.
- Strip District: Pittsburgh Public Market, 2401 Penn Ave. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Weds. to Fri. and Sun., 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sat. pittsburghpublicmarket.org.
- NEW: Swissvale Farmers Market, 7421 Church St. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. June through Oct. Accepts credit/debit cards and EBT.
- Tarentum Farmers Market, First United Presbyterian Church lot at E. 10th Ave. and Lock St. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Weds. June 11 to mid-Oct. tarentumfarmersmarket.blogspot.com.
- Upper St. Clair Farmers Market, Westminster Presbyterian Church at 2040 Washington Road (Route 19). 4 to 7 p.m. Thurs. May 29 through Sept.
- Vandergrift Farmers Market, on Columbia Ave. between Sherman and Grant aves. 3 to 5:30 p.m. Thurs. June 12 to Oct. 16. vandergriftfarmersmarket.weebly.com.
- Verona Farmers Market, 736 E. Railroad Ave. 2 to 6 p.m. Thurs. June 12 to Oct. 9.
- Washington: Main Street Farmers Market, municipal lot at 139 S. Main St. 3 to 6 p.m. Thurs. May 15 through Oct. msfm.org. Accepts EBT and Community Circle Food Pantry tokens.
- NEW: Washington: North Franklin Farmers Market, fire hall at 565 Sylvan Dr. 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. Mon. June through Oct.
- Washington: Washington Crown Center Farmers Market, 1500 W. Chestnut St. Noon to 8 p.m. or sellout daily July through Sept.
- West Newton: Farmers Market on Simeral Square, Water and Main sts. 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sat. June 14 through Sept.
- Whitehall Farmers Market, Caste Village Shopping Center at Baptist and Grove roads. 3 to 7 p.m. Mon. June through Sept. (closed Labor Day).
- Wilkinsburg Farmers Market, behind the South Avenue Methodist Church, 733 South Ave. 3 to 6 p.m. Thurs. June 19 to Nov. 20.
- Zelienople-Harmony Farmers Market, Community Park at Beaver and Bluff sts. 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thurs. May 29 to at least Oct. 2.
츨처: Pittsburgh Post-Gazzette